Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, January 2, 2012

God and all His Splendour....

Man oh man... Sometimes the Great Artist just blows my mind.  Actually this happens to me almost always when I'm looking at the sky.... whether there are high puffy clouds and clear blue all around, a stormy gray sky with severe clouds holding vast amounts of water, or a soft watercolor sunset.  And today...a fiery glorious sunrise....wow.  How can I doubt the greatness of a God who can do such amazing things on a blank palette like the sky?  He knows every detail of my life and those I love.  I anxiously wait to see what amazing feats He will accomplish in my life and theirs this year, 2012.  I place ALL my hope in Him.

Happy New Year and Blessings to you all...
deb

No comments:

Post a Comment