Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, January 9, 2012

Beginnings....

It's a new year, a new week, and I'm looking forward to this year's journey!  As I'm reflecting on what is coming up this year, those things that I know of as well as the unknown, my heart does little flip flops.  Sometimes it's a feeling of excitement and anticipation, sometimes a little trepidation and worry.  This year one of my personal goals is to have more excitement and anticipation and very little trepidation and worry.  How will I do this?  I won't!   But with God's help I can learn to rely on him more and more and know that I can trust the outcome of each new day!  My life verse:




Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, through prayer and petition, and with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace that passes understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus!   Phil. 4:6-7




.... and on another note, here is what I've been shooting lately... Beautiful girls... so sweet! 











No comments:

Post a Comment