Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, December 12, 2011

Ho Ho Ho? Or Bark Bark Bark....





Oh Mutt Fun I had....har.... I had the opportunity to shoot to awesome sweet, albeit a little disobedient, canines this weekend.  Though they didn't necessarily sit, lay or stay on command, neither were they naughty... What sweet little   giant babies they were.  I am accustomed to shooting little 3-7 lbs dogs, so...my perspective may be different than some.

 I had a blast shooting them, and watching their mom dress them in their little outfits.  Hugo, the boxer is just a baby, at 7 or 8 months old... He was amazingly calm and well behaved for a giant puppy. Louis... well, you can see he's endured his mama's ministrations for years...hehe.   Thanks, Erica, for the opportunity to meet and play with your babies....

No comments:

Post a Comment