Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, December 9, 2011

Family....





I love my family...inside and out.  I'm just so thankful for God's grace and how much He has blessed me.  Best of all... I love the children in our family... Yesterday I was fortunate enough to get to spend time with all my great nieces and nephew!  I went to bed exhausted but happy that I was able to capture their beautiful faces with my camera.... Here are just a couple previews...I've barely started editing and no time today... It's our Christmas Tree Day, which is huge at our house!  The girls will hem and haw and argue over which tree to get at the tree farm, while Mike and I trudge along laughing.  Eventually they will agree, and will take turns at chopping it down... Finally, Mike will take over an finish. UNLESS, Miss Christina manages to get all the way through the trunk this year!  I bet she will try!  Blessings, everyone... I wouldn't want to hoard all this blessing for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment