Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Blessings...




I will never cease to be thankful for my children.  No matter the stage of life I'm in, or the state of my relationships with them... I choose to be thankful... God has been gracious to me.  I pray he will continue to create me to be a more gracious, patient, forgiving, loving and godly mother.  I can't imagine my life without having had Nicholas (25), Ciara (21), Christina (19) and Annalise (15).  I don't even know what my life would be like if I had not experienced giving birth to them, and loving them their lives through.  I love you, my darlings.  Here is a recent shoot of Annalise for her 15th birthday, which just passed this month.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment