Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Happy Thanksgiving...

I am so blessed.  How could I be anything but thankful?  God has been so gracious to me and granted me peace and love all the year through.  When things have been dark and unstable, still He is with me, guiding me, counseling me, pouring a soothing salve on my heart when it hurts the most.  I have no idea what this upcoming year will bring.  But I know this.... looking back upon my life I can see God's handprint all over the place.  Why would He stop now?  So I can head into this new year with full confidence that the God I love and serve will be the same in this upcoming year as He has been my life through.  Thank you, Lord!




 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
Colossians 1:17


Happy Thanksgiving to you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment