Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, November 21, 2011

Creative Itch...

Sometimes just doing a simple edit won't satisfy the creative itch I'm feeling.  So I'll break out and try something new.  One area that I'm exploring, but am by no means an expert or even knowledgeable  in, is digital painting.  Dabble.  That's more what I do as of now.  But, oh my goodness, how fun it is when I end up with something I like and might even want to hang on my wall!  This photo was shot as a test shot before a recent shoot, just to check my settings.  It sat in my camera calling my name.  Now I think I'm going to order a large print or canvas to take out only at Christmas... Here's Santa Bear.  ....which (sigh) makes me think about my long, lost son... Come home Nicholas!! At least in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment