Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 9, 2018

Happy Friday!

Here's my latest card , made for the My Favorite Things Color Challenge 89.  I used their BB Somebunny stamp set and pretty much stamped and colored every image from the set!  I ended up not using the carrot, clouds or bow.

I had so much fun decorating the little bunny dresses!  I used Copic Markers and die cut each image out.  My grass was made from Lawn Fawn's Stitched Hillside dies. I also used a handmade template to create the clouds in the background.  How cute is the floating bunny?

I really want to revamp my blog... I don't like how small the photos are and the layout.  But I'm a little be blog illiterate.  I'm hoping to figure it out or have someone help me at some point.  But for now this will do.

Here are the photos!




Have a fabulous weekend, my friends!

Deb

4 comments:

  1. Those bunny stamps are soooo sweet! Great colouring job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! Did you know that you're a no-reply commenter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my how adorable!! I'm not sure if you'll get this because this post was from a while ago, but I wanted to say thank you so much for stopping by my place! Love this card... especially that cute bunny floating up...tee hee... so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deb! You're one of my Blogaversary winners!

    https://tsurutadesigns.blogspot.com/2018/11/seagull-with-coffee-mft-stamps.html

    ReplyDelete