Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, July 4, 2013

All Growed Up

.... I can't believe this!  I remember the first time I saw this young man in his mom's arms.  He was 2 years old, gorgeous big eyes with long eyelashes, and auburn curls... His big sister was joining my Sunday school class for the first time and she peeked out from behind her Mama shyly, with her jet black hair and fluffy frock dress.  This was the beginning of a beautiful friendship between their mom and I... what a blessed day that was.  And now here we are with Rachel almost graduating from college and Scott will be 19 in just a few days, I believe!  It has been such a joy to watch Scotty grow up into a confident and joyful young man.  He has such a positive spirit and I know God is going to take him places!  Thanks for sharing your kids with me, Bridget!  I loveses them!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment