Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Glamour at 16....

Pretty sure I'd like to slow the clock down a little bit.  This is my baby.  The youngest of four.  She's turning 16 on Tuesday.  SIXTEEN.  Really?  When did that happen?  I remember the day Mike and I decided we wanted to try to have one more baby.... and the journey to make it happen was not easy.  Pregnancy never came easy for me... but one day God (literally) whispered in my ear that I would hold another one of my own newborns.  I was shocked into silence ....and faith.  And THEN... when I was about 7 months pregnant, I prayed a silly little prayer one day.  Well... not so silly.  It seemed silly at the time and I giggled at myself and kind of apologized to God as I prayed... "if it's at all possible could I have a blonde haired, blue eyed baby?".... God not only answered that silly little prayer, but also one-upped me by starting her eyes blue and changing them to a beautiful green by the time she was two.... oh my goodness.  I know this may all sound quite trivial.  But not to a new baby Christian.  God spoke into my heart that he hears my EVERY prayer.  If he can hear me pray for such a small thing...how much more does he hear my hearts cry for my dearly beloved unsaved family members?  For children being hurt?  For friends I know who are suffering?  Dear God...you are AMAZING...

Enjoy these captures of my beautiful child....and think on how much God loves YOU.....









No comments:

Post a Comment